You don’t have time to sweat the design details of your website.
You shouldn’t spend hours learning to code and maintain a separate mobile site.
With the release of the new Basic Church Theme for WordPress, those frustrations are over. Basic Church offers you powerful point-and-click design controls, built-in mobile responsive design, and easy update notifications.
This is the WordPress theme you’re church has been waiting for, and we’re only getting started …
Basic Church is the premier solution for churches using WordPress. Here’s why…
1. Basic Church lets you change your look (without knowing any code)
The point-and-click design controls built into the Basic Church theme changed pretty much everything we’d always not liked about running our own websites.
With a few clicks — from within your WordPress dashboard — you could control site colors, typefaces, font sizes, and other critical elements of your site design … instantly.
And you didn’t need to touch a single line of code to make any of those changes.
Basic Church is a WordPress theme that puts you in control of how your ministry’s online publishing looks.
2. Basic Church is fully mobile responsive
Basic Church is fully mobile responsive, which means that it automatically adapts to allow your audience to view your perfectly displayed content — whether from a desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
For your audience this means:
- No more pinching and tapping for the right view
- No more microscopic fonts or unreadable calls to action
- No more mistaken clicks, taking them away from what they want to read
- No more wondering if they’re on the right site due to horrible layout and design
For you this means:
- No expensive app development and maintenance
- No secondary mobile site to spend time and money on
- No worries that your content won’t work well on a phone or tablet
- No need to rely on — and update — poorly designed mobile plugins
- Keeping all the SEO benefits of publishing to the open web
Using Basic Church means you only need one website to serve every device.
You create the content and Basic Church will automatically display it correctly for you, no matter where your audience views it from.
Grab Basic Church 1.0 right now
If you need to get back to work producing online content, you need the out-of-the-box simplicity and power of the Basic Church Theme for WordPress.
Here’s a summary of what you’ll get …
- Customize virtually every element of your site with point-and-click design flexibility
- Reach your audience wherever they are (automatically) with mobile responsive design