All current versions of our themes and plugins can be automatically updated in the WordPress Dashboard. Each time an update is released you will be notified from within your WordPress Dashboard. You must activate your license in order to make this work.
1. Make sure you install the latest version of the theme or plugin. (Automatic updates is a new feature as of June 2013).
2. If you do not already have your license key, retrieve it from your wpforchurch.com account as demonstrated below.
3. For themes, navigate to the “Theme License” page on your WordPress dashboard demonstrated in the screenshot below. For plugins, navigate to the “Support” page on the dashboard sub-menu of your respective plugin. The Church Pack Pro sub-menu is illustrated as an example.
4. Paste the license key into the respective license key field and click the “Save” button
5. Once saved click “Activate License”
6. After you have successfully activated the license, the word Active will appear in light green font.
If you need further assistance, please open a support ticket.