Be sure to check out our themes
ChurchThemes is a brand new entry to the WordPress church theme marketplace. Antioch is my favorite of their offerings so far. The soft blues of the color scheme make this design very attractive and professional looking. The design is available in three different editions:
- FREE edition – Seriously, you can download a beautiful WordPress church theme free! It is fully functional, but doesn’t include some advanced features available in the paid version. For the low-cost of free, you are on your own for support and you must visit their website for theme updates.
- Standard edition – Here you get lifetime access to support, free upgrades, and some great “Advanced Features” (listed below)
Price: $29 with 30 days support
- Developer edition – All of the above plus the PSD files and a plain HTML version.
Price: $49 with 30 days support
Here’s a quick run down of the features:
- Gorgeous home page slider that is easily updated
- Three widget areas on the home page to easily put your important content front and center
- Shortcodes to add a button or insert a video
- Clear, legible fonts
- Theme Options panel to customize some aspects of the theme
- Sidebar creator and manager – makes it easy to have different widgets appear in various sections of the website
- Publish and Manage Sermon Media (Advanced Feature)
- Easily Publish your Sermons as a Podcast in iTunes (Advanced Feature)
- Receive Tithes and Offerings Online via PayPal or EasyTithe (Advanced Feature)
- Create Directories of People (such as Staff, Pastors, Small Group Leaders, etc.) (Advanced Feature)
- List and Manage Multiple Church Locations/Campuses (Advanced Feature)
- Easily Display Tweets in your Sidebar (Advanced Feature)
- Get Free and Automatic Theme Updates from within the WordPress Admin (Advanced Feature)
- You can also get lifetime support for an additional $45.