- Your theme should be in 'development' mode so now that you are ready to go live, you can switch it to 'Production'. This is done by going to the WordPress backend, then to Setting > Gantry 5 Settings. Then just enable 'Production Mode'. Since out theme uses SCSS putting it into production mode means it will defer to the compiled css files, speeding up load time.
- Enable and configure WP Rocket or an alternative caching plugin
- Ensure you untick the 'Discourage search engines...' option under Settings > Reading
- Set up an SEO plugin such as Yoast SEO and connect it to the Google Search Console
- Set up Monster Insights for Google Analytics or you can simply enter your Google Analytics tracking ID via Multiply Theme > Page Settings and enabling the Google Analytics atom. Just make sure you put in your Google Analytics ID into it.
- Enable and configure a security plugin
- Make sure you have a robots.txt file in your website root directory
When you are ready to go live with your website, here are some steps you should and may want to take:
- 0 Benutzer fanden dies hilfreich
Gantry 5 Framework
Gantry5 is our Framework of choice and is what powers the Mulitply Theme. It is there to empower...
3rd Party Plugins
We include several premium plugins within Multiply Theme, they are: WPForms Smart Slider 3...
Theme installation process
Installing Multiply Theme is very easy with our custom Quickstart package. Everything is bundled...
Upgrade to V3
Version 3 was built from the ground up and whilst it looks the same on the outside, inside, it's...